.

Vlog #1: Marvel Ships (Poor Hawkeye)




This past Thursday, my sister Shy and I decided to record some vlogs. We accidentally made one talking about Marvel in general, but specifically romantic relationships in the MCU. While I can't promise we are succinct, we hope you enjoy.

our email: thefangirlinitiative @ gmail . com

And since we totally forgot to ask in the video (how lame, I know), who is YOUR absolute favorite Marvel ship?

We hope to put these up every weekend. We'll see you next week!
SHARE

Milan Tomic

Hi. I’m Designer of Blog Magic. I’m CEO/Founder of ThemeXpose. I’m Creative Art Director, Web Designer, UI/UX Designer, Interaction Designer, Industrial Designer, Web Developer, Business Enthusiast, StartUp Enthusiast, Speaker, Writer and Photographer. Inspired to make things looks better.

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 comments:

  1. This was super fun to watch! :) and I, of course, love the topic of conversation.

    Don't forget about Agent 13, Sharon Carter... she's Cap's love interest after Peggy (and she's in Winter Soldier; she's the blond agent that lives down the hall from him)

    And according to comics, Hawkeye marries "Mockingbird" who is Bobbi (Agent 19) and has appeared on Agents of SHIELD (weird, I know). So mayyyyyyybe that will happen, but I think a lot of people are hoping for more between Natasha and Cling (and don't ship her with Steve at all... but again, opinions, opinions)

    I wonder if they will bring in Betsy Ross for Bruce, but I don't know. I mean, according to comics canon I don't think Tony and Pepper ever had a relationship. And Jane (spoilers???) dies and Thor has a relationship with Sif (please, oh please!!)

    So basically looking at the comics vs the mcu, anything could happen the same or different. It's a whole new frontier!

    My favorite ship? Ugh. I still love Steve and Peggy, despite the "age" difference. And I think Tony and Pepper together is fantastic. But probably Fitzsimmons is highest on my list bc they are precious.

    ReplyDelete